FERTILPOT is a 100% organic biodegradable cultivation pot made of wood fibre. It is used by the horticultural industry for propagation of ornamental plants, vines and trees, as well as in the domestic gardening market.
FERTILPOT provides exceptionally good plant growth characteristics. Its unique composition allows water and air to permeate into the pot, thereby assisting growth. This, combined with its high mechanical strength, has established the reputation and success of FERTILPOT throughout the horticulture world.
FERTILPOT is designed for those looking for faster cultivation, an excellent root system and elimination of transplant shock.
FERTILPOT also offers an original solution for growers looking for “ready to plant” products that will not be harmful to the environment.
Fertilpot is used throughout Australia for the successful propagation of cuttings, seedlings and tissue culture plants. Some examples include:
- Native Trees and Shrubs – seedlings (eg Eucalyptus species) for revegetation projects and farm trees.
- Roses – commercial cuttings for cut flowers and ornamental bushes.
- Gerbera – from tissue culture propagation and cuttings.
- Perennials – a broad range of shrubs including Phormium, Geranium, etc
- Ornamental Annuals – seedlings of annuals such Petunias, Pansies, Violas and Vincas.
- Vegetables – seedlings such as Cucumbers, Capsicum and Tomatoes.
- Hydroponic Vegetables – including Lettuces, Herbs and Tomatoes.
- Grape Vines – cuttings of various varieties.
- Pharmaceutical plants – seedlings of Duboisa and other medicinal plants.
- Herbs – seedlings of Rosemary, Coriander, Lavender, Basil, etc.
- Bougainvillea – cuttings of various varieties.
- Fruit Trees – cuttings and seedlings of various varieties.
- Very dense and active root hair development
- Ability to transplant without waiting for roots to develop into growing medium
- No transplant shock
- Improved plant establishment speed and quality
- More “even” batches
- No root deformation (coiling, knotting, folding, girdling, spiraling, strangulation)
- Accelerated plant growth
- Reduction in pot size required
- Reduced area required for cultivation
- Faster repotting and/or planting (no need to remove pot)
- Extension of planting periods
- Elimination of time wasted collecting plastic pots
- No cost of recycling
- 100% biodegradable, organic product
- Transformation into humus which improves soil fertility
- Manufactured from renewable raw materials
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||SIZE (CM)||NO. OF POTS|
|500.13||ROUND POTS||4.5 x 7||2,520|
|501.03||ROUND POTS||5 x 9||2,170|
|503.03||ROUND POTS||5 x 5.5||2,500|
|504.03||ROUND POTS||6 x 6||3,000|
|506.06||ROUND POTS||7 x 7.5||1,370|
|509.13||ROUND POTS||7 x 9||1,280|
|510.03||ROUND POTS||8 x 8||1,370|
|512.03||SQUARE SINGLE||9 x 9||740|
|513.03||ROUND POTS||10 x 10||810|
|514.23||SQUARE SINGLE||7 x 6.2||1,400|
|516.03||ROUND POTS||10 x 18||480|
|519.03||ROUND POTS||11 x 11||480|
|520.03||ROUND POTS||11 x 10||370|
|522.03||ROUND POTS||14 x 14||128|
|580.13||ROUND POTS||17 x 16.(3L)||84|
|541.03||STRIP 36 63/Tray||4 x 4 x 5||5,184|
|544.03||STRIP 30||5 x 5 x 5||3,300|
|545.03||STRIP 20 42/Tray||5 x 5 x 5||1,740|
|548.03||STRIP 18 30/Tray||6 x 6 x 6||1, 998|
|552.03||STRIP 12||8 x 8 x 8||768|
|541.04||STRIP 36 63/Tray||4 x 4 x 4||76,032|
|545.04||STRIP 20 42/Tray||5 x 5 x 5||30,160|
|544.04||STRIP 30||5 x 5 x 5||52,800|
|548.04||STRIP 18 42/Tray||6 x 6 x 6||26,640|
|552.04||STRIP 12||8 x 8 x 8||12,288|
|FERTIL PACK (fertilpots in tray)|
|641.26||19 trays of 126 pots||3.5 x 3.5 x 4.5||2,394|
|646.54||18 trays of 54 pots||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5||972|
|664.77||13 trays of 77 pots||4.5 x 4.5 x 6.5||1,001|
|T508||32 cells (for 7 x 9 pots)|